Most-Read Blogs of 2018
Dec 18, 2018
What did 2018 look like for analysis and commentary about public diplomacy? Here are the CPD Blog posts that topped our audience's reading list this year:
10) Countering Disinformation: The Public Diplomacy Problem of our Time by James Pamment. How can communications professionals counteract manipulation and deception? Pamment offers two guides on counter-influence.
9) Media Framing of a Diplomatic Insult by Muhammad Ittefaq. An example of how the impact of an incident at an airport can spill over into diplomatic relations.
8) Public Diplomacy for Losers by Nicholas J. Cull. Why honesty and working with defeat is so important to public diplomacy.
7) Learning from South Korean Diplomatic Experimentation by Jan Melissen and HwaJung Kim. South Korea's unique approach to public diplomacy innovation offers valuable insight for other nations.
6) British Council on Evaluating Arts & Soft Power Programming by Ian Thomas. The Head of..
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed