Image from, under the headline: US Consulate [Juarez] joins blood drive campaign
Dec 31, 2020
Dept of State Consulate General in Ciudad Juarez
firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Apr 15, 2019
Email this (link sends e-mail)
Annual Program Statement PAS US Consulate Juarez
Grants.gov https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=314487 (link is external)
Closing Date: Dec 31, 2020 To receive FY2019 funds your grant must be approved before September 15, 2019
Examples of PAS Small Grants Program programs include, but are not limited to:
Academic and professional lectures, seminars and speaker programs;
Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances and exhibitions;
Cultural heritage conservation and preservation programs;
Professional and academic exchanges and programs;
Priority Program Areas:
1) Culture of lawfulness and rule of law for the new generations.
2) Entrepreneurship and US Mexico trade partnerships, exchange and joint ventures.
3) Promote educational exchanges and partnerships, particularly those related to Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics (STEAM); that may improve the lives of at-risk youth, grassroots communities and movements.
4) Activities, workshops and speakers programs that increase mutual understanding between the US and Mexico peoples such as: sports, English language education, environmental protection, arts and any cultural manifestation. With preference on sharing US values, history and culture.
5) Programs related to freedom of the press, protection of intellectual property, use of social media, communications, and promotion of human rights.
Categories: Arts & Humanities Education Engineering Federal Announcements International Social Sciences
Dept of State Public Diplomacy in Mexico